пятница, 8 июня 2012 г.

Going Country.

Going Country.

I was at CVS the other day and spotted this cover of Country Living and had to pick it up because that room? Hello, totally right up my alley. Country Living isn’t a mag I subscribe to, but now that I’m using Texture, I’m going to be looking at it every month! There were some great things in this issue, but mostly this house! It’s like Chip & Joanna Gaines total dream home. :) I think Fixer Upper has turned us all into a bit of a country fan, no?


cover

I die for those beams and the overall warm scheme- the layered rugs, the giant basket (which I FOUND- see my “get the look” board below) and the abundance of white, which makes everything feel so warm and lived in.


unnamed5

Antiques + slipcovered white furniture + modern gold lighting = YEEEESSSSS


unnamed3

This is the first time I’ve seen a kitchen with cafe curtains and thought “that was a good idea”. It looks darling in here. Maybe it’s the shiplap. :)


unnamed6

MORE SHIPLAP! And proof that antiques in a tailored marble bathroom absolutely sing.


7

I love me a good grid artwork installation. Especially on top of (wait for it)….. SHIPLAP!


unnamed4

I adore this spindle bed for a little boy (already plotting Henry’s big boy room and he’s, what, 10 weeks old?) and really, really love the modern framing of children’s own artwork like this.


unnamed8

This nursery is darling (that rug makes me drool- we just did a similar pink overdye in a twin girls bedroom).


Screen Shot 2016-01-25 at 12.33.23 PM

Here’s a way to get the look of this GORGEOUS house.


country

Images via Country Living Magazine


Original article and pictures take www.elementsofstyleblog.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий